Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hey Folks

I started this little blog as an outlet for all of the jokes and tales good people have been kind enough to share with me.  Last semester I did a research paper on the Humor of my good friend and mentor, Ray Dellinger.  Since then I have been pretty well obsessed with jokes and funny songs.  I'll drop off my favorites here.  This way I'll be able to put jokes here and I can spare my friends and family from incessantly asking; "do you want to hear a joke?  Fair warning though, I might have a hard time refraining from sharing selections from the vast body of crude, impolite, and PG humor that otherwise goes undocumented.  People just don't tell jokes much anymore, in the age of "mediatization." Let's try to laugh more and get offended less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment